Tuesday, September 08, 2015

Shane hansen inspired art

 Parkvale School


My work has been inspired by an incredibly talented artist named Shane Hansen.     
I included a tui bird that represents my house that includes a group of hard working students. I selected Sun, clouds and light blue glimmering  sky because I think sometimes we have great weather here at parkvale. And the last  thing is my korus. a great spiral shape based on a new unwrapping silver ferns and symbolizing life.  That represents the amazing students and the new pupils coming that will spiral around knowledge and turn into true leaders. The colors I used was mainly green, blue, yellow and black. They show the colors of parkvale and it means a lot to show it in my artwork.
                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment